Graphically wrapper of ffmpeg usage command line arguments for users.
Just now VeGNUli repository on github was released this frondend for usage of ffmpeg, the firts of easy and transcoding.
DOWNLOADU can download stable releases from
qmake (or qmake-qt4, usually in Debian) make (or gmake, if use older GNU command)
For usage wihtout install then run from the current dir as: "./ffmpeg-gui".
For install u can made "make install" but this target are experimental, there's no process to uninstall, files are under DESTDIR variable.
- this only acts as command line wrapper for the ffmpeg command transcoder.
- ffprobe its the media detector, there are plans for implementing.
- ffplay are a command line player directly using the ffmpeg libs.
- macros for path's installations and setup of build system
- translations must use locale system dirs (qt translation are very windose like)
- version detection tool and combo box loading
- resizing process fixeds depends on version detected
Copyright (C) 2013 PICCORO Lenz McKAY - firstname.lastname@example.org
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.
email@example.com, I will be happy for your support.
2) (me) For anothers only send mails in text only, to PICCORO's, if u dessire to contribute, the only rule its to support olders releases, ah!, winbuntu users dont mail me ok!